Resources on Grieving
- Imagine Recommended Book List by Age
- Coalition to Support Grieving Students
- NY Life - A Child in Grief
- Sesame Street Grief Resources
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Griefnet, an Internet community of persons dealing with grief, death, and major loss
- Center for Life Transition, Chatham, NJ - year-round professionally led grief support groups for adults
- Center for Loss and Life Transition, Colorado
- What’s Your Grief, online articles, blogs and helpful stuff related to grief
- The National Alliance for Grieving Children
- Academy of Clinical and Applied Psychoanalysis, Ideal for parents, teachers, and social workers working with children and families coping with loss and trauma.
- The North Jersey Consultation Center,Sliding scale mental health resource for one-on-one counseling for those coping with loss, grief, trauma and other life challenges.
- A Guidebook for Grief Awareness